Colombian Street Kitchen is looking for partners, places, sponsors or investors to help us continue our success story in 2017!
Following a very successful six-month residency running the restaurant at Green Rooms Hotel, we are now seeking fresh opportunities.
CSK is proven, popular and profitable! We have established a reputation for quality and are keen to reach an even broader market. Our aims are to:
- produce authentic dishes with very high standards of quality and flavour
- offer a range of products suitable for the vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free markets
- introduce Colombian cuisine to the UK mainstream.
We are looking for:
- Corporate sponsors and investors to work with us on establishing a permanent presence.
- Help with product development and distribution.
- Established restaurants or gastropubs interested in long-term residencies.
A few points about us:
- CSK is already a well-regarded name on the London street food scene and is one of very few established Colombian traders.
- Our food has received extremely positive feedback from BBC Good Food, The Guardian, The Telegraph, Delicious Magazine, Olive Magazine and many more - see our Media Reviews page.
- The residency at Green Rooms has proved that CSK is a successful business, and can run a profitable restaurant operation.
- CSK founder Esteban Arboleda is a skilled and experienced professional chef with a wide range of products and recipes tailored to the UK market.
- Lonely Planet has named Colombia as the second-best country to visit in 2017. The increasing awareness of Colombia in a positive light makes this the ideal time to promote its cuisine.
- We have a strong social media presence and our Facebook and Instagram pages feature many more examples of CSK's dishes.